Help for SAC-PDG-GDACL Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-GDACL Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-GDACL Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-GDACL@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-GDACL Home

SAC-PDG-GDACL Home

SAC-PDG-GDACL  August 2015

SAC-PDG-GDACL August 2015

GDL Comment Table

"Lutz, Robert R." <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-GDACL <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:28:47 +0000

GDACL PDG Members,

I have attached the draft comment resolution table for the recent GDL ballot. Many thanks to our DG Editor (David Drake) for working through this. This table will provide the foundation for discussion at the GDACL PDG meeting on 2 Sept (in conjunction with the Fall 2015 SIW). All are welcome to take part in those discussions.

Bob

P.S. The comment resolution table for GFL will be forthcoming shortly.