Help for SISO-AUSTRALIA Discussion Forum List

SISO-AUSTRALIA Discussion Forum List

SISO-AUSTRALIA Discussion Forum List

SISO-AUSTRALIA@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SISO-AUSTRALIA Home

SISO-AUSTRALIA Home

SISO-AUSTRALIA  September 2015

SISO-AUSTRALIA September 2015

Enumerations, Site Id's and other Australian involvement

David Ronnfeldt <[log in to unmask]>

SISO-AUSTRALIA <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Sep 2015 18:53:31 -0400

ADSTC is taking a larger role in the area of joint and collective training.

Part of this role we are continuing to develop the Simulation Standards Guide, currently at version 3.3 DRAFT (attached).

This guide includes a chapter on The Defence M&S Policy for Australian enumerations for distributed simulation.

Currently we are working on the next update that will also include guidance on Site Id's, and may also include guidance on how to obtain geospatial information for Commonwealth use.

If you have any questions regarding Australian Defence involvement with Modelling and Simulation, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

David Ronnfeldt

Standards and Certification Officer

Australian Defence Simulation and Training Centre
Joint Operations Command
Annex, 10 Whyalla Street (FYD-GF-17)
PO Box 7940
Canberra BC ACT 2610