Help for SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM  February 2016

SAC-SWG-ENUM February 2016

Re: Add Weather Enumerations

"Marrou, Lance R." <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-SWG-ENUM <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:46:15 +0000

> I am curious to know which meteorological system is used for the weather
> tables?

A large portion of it was intended to replicate (for ease of interoperability) CIGI. Thus, what simulation applications transmit to each other would be what is expected to be supported on the image generator. In cases where CIGI did not have the definition, I pulled from some of our local requirements. In this case, for cloud density, it was from a particular IG parameter. Although I ignored the "few" value. There is a good chance I misinterpreted it, however, so I certainly welcome this criticism and would welcome recommended changes. I don't think it should be an unsigned integer, however.

Lance Marrou, Leidos / SE Core CVEM, [log in to unmask]
12901 Science Drive, Orlando, Florida USA 32826, o: 407.243.3710