Help for SAC-PDG-WEBLVC Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-WEBLVC Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-WEBLVC Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-WEBLVC@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-WEBLVC Home

SAC-PDG-WEBLVC Home

SAC-PDG-WEBLVC  August 2016

SAC-PDG-WEBLVC August 2016

new spec v0.5

Brad Dillman <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-WebLVC <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Aug 2016 08:15:24 -0400

I have a new v0.5 of the WebLVC spec. The only changes are to filtering incoming objects and interactions, which are mostly based on Keith Snivelys' proposal. Filtering now allows composable boolean expressions and is much more comprehensive - albeit more verbose and complicated.

I'm trying to set up the SISO Comment Tracking System A.S.A.P. so we can begin a proper review of the spec, which is (I think) is the next step along the way toward a ballot.

I could post the document here, but I'd rather post it to the SISO Digital Library, but I'm waiting for permissions to allow this. I could do both but if I can get access to the Digital Library soon I'd prefer that.