Help for SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PSG-CIGI Home

SAC-PSG-CIGI Home

SAC-PSG-CIGI  November 2016

SAC-PSG-CIGI November 2016

Re: New Member

Simon Skinner <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PSG-CIGI <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Nov 2016 16:46:02 +0000

Welcome Marc-Alexandre to the CIGI PSG group. We will have a face to face meeting on Tuesday 30th, I will be posting the details in the very near future.

Simon Skinner
CIGI PSG Chair