Help for SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Home

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Home

SAC-PDG-SRFOM  July 2017

SAC-PDG-SRFOM July 2017

New draft of Space FOM

"Edwin Z. Crues" <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-SRFOM <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:23:09 -0600

Hi Folks,

I uploaded a new version of the Space Reference FOM draft document. I think that I’ve finished the reorganization of the document per the July 6, 2017 PDG telecon. All the appropriate sections should be represented in the document now. Here’s the top level organization:

Introduction
Table of Contents
List of Figures
List of Tables
List of Rules
1. Overview
2. Definitions, Acronyms, and Abbreviations
3. Technical Overview
4. Time
5. Reference Frames
6. Entities and Interfaces
7. Execution Control
8. General Agreements and Guidance
Bibliography
Appendix A: Execution Control Diagrams
Appendix B: Space Reference FOM Modules
Appendix C: Template for Federation Execution Specific Federation Agreement
Appendix D: Template for Federate Compliance Declaration

The current page count is 134. I expect the final document to be somewhere between 150 and 200 pages.

Here are the areas that need the most work in probable order of task.

• Finish converting all Rules to the three part format (title, requirement, and rationale).
• The end of Chapter 4 still needs to be tied together and the nomenclature unified. Need the PDG team to review and comment.
• Chapter 7: Execution Control diagrams need to be corrected to reflect the current understanding of the execution control flow. This will require a significant amount of rework. I’ll be looking to the PDG team to help consult on these and review. I expect this to be the primary focus of our ongoing testing.
• Cross-references throughout the document need to be updated and cleaned up.
• Bibliographic references need to be entered, cited, updated and cleaned up.
• Other ancillary work to tie everything together. This may result in one or two more appendices.

Let me know if there are any glaring omissions in this status and plan.

Thanks.

Zack
* Edwin Z. Crues, PhD. | Phone: 281.483.2902 *
* Mail Code: ER7 | Mobile: 832.341.9023 *
* 2101 NASA Parkway | FAX: 281.244.6116 *
* NASA Johnson Space Center | Email: [log in to unmask] *
* Houston, Texas 77058, USA | *