Help for SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM  August 2017

SAC-SWG-ENUM August 2017

Re: CR03572 - Update Life Form Subcategory Equipment - v23 d05 issue fix

"Shanks, Graham (UK)" <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-SWG-ENUM <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Aug 2017 08:14:07 +0000

David,

To avoid issues with the release (there is a step which checks that the version of an approved CR in the CR Status file is the latest revision in subversion) you need to do one of two things:

1. Submit a rev C backing out the rev B changes (i.e. re-submit rev A as rev C)

2. Get somebody with subversion commit privileges to delete the rev B file from subversion.

Although normally we would automatically approve a submitter withdrawing revision if they made a mistake, in this case (you not being the original submitter and proposing a non-trivial change) I suggest discussing this at an SWG meeting to get approval.

Regards,

Graham

Technical Manager – Synthetic Environments

BAE Systems – Defence Information

Please note new landline number

T: +44(0)3300 470622  |  M: +44(0)779 342 2007    |  E: [log in to unmask]

BAE Sytems Defence Information

North Way, Hillend Industrial Park, Dalgety Bay, Fife KY11 9HQ, UK

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited

Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6YU, UK

Registered in England & Wales, Registration No: 01996687

www.baesystems.com