Help for SAC-PDG-GSD Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-GSD Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-GSD Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-GSD@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-GSD Home

SAC-PDG-GSD Home

SAC-PDG-GSD  September 2017

SAC-PDG-GSD September 2017

Re: [Non-DoD Source] Fwd: [SISO-SAC-PVT] Rescheduling the SIW

"REYNOLDS, NELSON J CTR USAF ACC USAFWC/A8" <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-GSD <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Sep 2017 18:59:13 +0000

January is probably better than March for me.
hw

Nelson "Hollywood" Reynolds
A&AS Contractor, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc.
711HPW/RHA Liaison to USAFWC/A8
4370 N. Washington Blvd, Rm. 112
Nellis AFB, NV 89191
DSN: 682-0960