Help for SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Home

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Home

SAC-PDG-SRFOM  September 2017

SAC-PDG-SRFOM September 2017

Re: Replanning after the SIW cancellation

Alfredo Garro <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-SRFOM <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2017 17:54:16 +0200

Hi Bjorn,

Unfortunately I will be not available Friday this week due to
previously scheduled tasks.

Best regards,

Alfredo