Help for SAC-PDG-HPML Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-HPML Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-HPML Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-HPML@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-HPML Home

SAC-PDG-HPML Home

SAC-PDG-HPML  October 2017

SAC-PDG-HPML October 2017

SIW Rescheduled

John Stevens <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-HPML <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Oct 2017 15:35:38 -0400

From the EXCOM:

As you all know SISO had to cancel the planned SIW due to Hurricane Irma. I hope all of our members in the path of this storm are safe and recovering.

The SISO Board of Directors directed the EXCOM to conduit a survey of SIW participants to determine if we should consider rescheduling SIW and the best date for the rescheduled workshop. Based on the results of the surveys the EXCOM recommended to the BoD that the SIW be rescheduled for the Week of 21-26 January 2018. I have been notified by the BoD Chair that they approved the reschedule of the workshop for 21-16 January 2018.

I know a lot of hard work went into the planning for this year's SIW and want to think Jim Coolahan and the CC for all of their work. We are looking to reuse as much of this planning as possible.

John Stevens