Help for SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM  January 2018

SAC-SWG-ENUM January 2018

Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Remove applicability for Equipment Class for Humans - Manual-CR

"Marrou, Lance R." <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-SWG-ENUM <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2018 14:36:15 +0000

If I understand this correctly, I think it's ok. Of note, I wouldn't include the "original CR" text as it's confusing. And, it's stored in the previous version (and we use version control) so it won't be lost. Maybe, however, make the change more generic. The US case is a good example, but ensure that the change is more generic and supports all country specific overlays.

Lance Marrou, Leidos, [log in to unmask]
12901 Science Drive, Orlando, Florida USA 32826, o: 407.243.3710