Help for SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM  March 2018

SAC-SWG-ENUM March 2018

Re: CR03463 EntityType - Future Admiral Grigorovich Class Hulls

David Ronnfeldt <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-SWG-ENUM <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:51:35 -0400

Very interesting read.

From what I can find, it looks like the Admiral Butakov will remain in Russia after successful trials of a Russian sourced engine replacement.

It looks like they will then continue with the build, until 6 ships in total are built for Russia.

It looks like the Istomin and Kornilov will be sold to India, with India to then build 2 more locally as the Talwar-class frigate - but I have nothing concrete to confirm this yet.

At this stage, I have returned this CR to Open-Future, until we can confirm all of this. We can then update/change as required.

Regards,

David Ronnfeldt

Simulation Standards Officer
Australian Defence Simulation and Training Centre
Joint Operations Command
Annex, 10 Whyalla Street (FYD-GF-21)
PO Box 7940
Canberra BC ACT 2610