Help for SIW-SG-CYBERMS Discussion Forum List

SIW-SG-CYBERMS Discussion Forum List

SIW-SG-CYBERMS Discussion Forum List

SIW-SG-CYBERMS@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SIW-SG-CYBERMS Home

SIW-SG-CYBERMS Home

SIW-SG-CYBERMS  May 2018

SIW-SG-CYBERMS May 2018

Re: [Non-DoD Source] Webcon 22 May (UNCLASSIFIED)

"Rusboldt, Mark K CIV USARMY PEO STRI (US)" <[log in to unmask]>

SIW-SG-CYBERMS <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2018 11:03:29 +0000

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Dr. Morse,

The OneSAF_STEP use case is still under review by PEOSTRI PA for releasability. Hopefully I can discuss during the next WEBCON.

v/r,

Mark