Help for SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Home

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Home

SAC-PDG-SRFOM  July 2018

SAC-PDG-SRFOM July 2018

Re: Need more information

Alfredo Garro <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-SRFOM <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2018 10:17:35 +0200

Dear Zack,

Concerning the question: "are there rules that can be violated during
some execution phases?"

I was not able to find an example. However, it is common where there
are a set of rules governing a system that can traverse different
phases, going from a start-up phase to a "stable" phase, that during
the "transitions" between phases some rules can be "temporarily"
violated. It's more an academic discussion so we can avoid to further
investigate this aspect for finalizing the current version of the
document. Maybe during some test we will observe this kind of
situation.

Best wishes,

Alfredo