Help for SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-SRFOM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Home

SAC-PDG-SRFOM Home

SAC-PDG-SRFOM  July 2018

SAC-PDG-SRFOM July 2018

Space FOM v0.2D Ready for Review

"Edwin Z. Crues" <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-SRFOM <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jul 2018 16:13:08 -0600

Hi Folks,

I am coming to the end of my seclusion period to work on the Space FOM. I have made what I think is really good progress in updating this latest version (0.2D). Here are the principal documents that you should look at (review) on the Assembla site:

1. Space FOM - Word document
2. Space FOM - PDF
3. Space FOM Open Items - Word document
4. Space FOM FESFA Template - Word document
5. Space FOM FESFA Template - PDF
6. Space FOM FCD Template - Word document
7. Space FOM FCD Template - PDF
8. Space FOM Test Matrix - Excel document

When you review the Space FOM word documents, please edit the Word document with change tracking on. Then send me the modified file with an identifiable modification to the name of the file. I will work to merge the changes into the Assembla version.

Also, please check the PDF documents against their Word document sources. They should match but you never know. I have not seen anything yet but there is a lot to look through and I probably missed some things.

I have included the Open Items document in the list since that will give you an indication of what is left to do. It will also give you an indication of what has been changed recently (usually highlighted in yellow). Fortunately, I do not think that there is too much left open. What is left, I feel needs to be addressed by the PDG as a group. Here are the main items:

Open Questions:
• Best Effort vs. Reliable
• Move Rule 4-18 into section 7
• Rule 4.1 - HLT = 0: This is the one item that has potentially wide spread ramifications.

Open Issues: None

Open Work:
• Guidance sections need work or need removal
• Additional bibliography entires
• Final formatting: Not until everything else is done.

At this point, I have done pretty much everything that I can do on the Space FOM. I am going to play around a little with some testing tomorrow. Otherwise, the documents are ready for your review.

I will be on vacation for three weeks starting on Friday, July 27th. I will be back in the office on Monday, August 20th. I will probably check my email occasionally while I am on vacation but do not expect a quick response.

Good reading and good luck!

Zack
* Edwin Z. Crues, PhD. | Phone: 281.483.2902 *
* Mail Code: ER7 | Mobile: 832.341.9023 *
* 2101 NASA Parkway | FAX: 281.244.6116 *
* NASA Johnson Space Center | Email: [log in to unmask] *
* Houston, Texas 77058, USA | *