Help for SIW-SG-CYBERMS Discussion Forum List

SIW-SG-CYBERMS Discussion Forum List

SIW-SG-CYBERMS Discussion Forum List

SIW-SG-CYBERMS@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SIW-SG-CYBERMS Home

SIW-SG-CYBERMS Home

SIW-SG-CYBERMS  September 2018

SIW-SG-CYBERMS September 2018

Re: Design & Implementation of a Computational Cyber Ontology

Mark Pullen <[log in to unmask]>

SIW-SG-CYBERMS <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Sep 2018 13:10:42 -0400

Bert,

Is the paper on cyber effects for the NATO OR&SA conference available?
It could help us in developing a prototype that uses the C2SIM server to
impose cyber effects for training purposes.

Mark