Help for SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM  October 2018

SAC-SWG-ENUM October 2018

Re: EXTERNAL: CR to Add New Link 11 Tables

"Shanks, Graham (UK)" <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-SWG-ENUM <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2018 08:59:57 +0100

> Does this CR align to a PCR?

> If so could you advise which one so that I can add it too the CR Status comments.

This is from the draft SISO Link 11 standard

Regards,

Graham Shanks

Technical Manager – Synthetic Environments

T: +44(0)3300 470622  |  M: +44(0)779 342 2007    |  E: [log in to unmask]

BAE Systems Operations Limited

Registered in England & Wales No: 3456325

www.baesystems.com

BAE Systems may process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and protect your personal information and your rights, please refer to our Privacy Notice at www.baesystems.com/en/privacy

BAE Systems may process information about you that may be subject to data protection
laws. For more information about how we use your personal information, how we protect
your information, our legal basis for using your information, your rights and who you can
contact, please refer to our Privacy Notice at www.baesystems.com/en/privacy