Help for SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PSG-CIGI Home

SAC-PSG-CIGI Home

SAC-PSG-CIGI  December 2018

SAC-PSG-CIGI December 2018

Re: [EXTERNAL EMAIL] CIGI 4.0 CCL and Image Generator Message discrepancy [TGO]

SKINNER Simon <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PSG-CIGI <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Dec 2018 06:29:22 +0000

This message contains OPEN information that is non-sensitive and can be freely accessed by individuals inside and outside of THALES.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update and your help on the CCL. Merry Christmas to you!

Best regards,
Simon Skinner
07583 010243

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the originator immediately and delete it and all copies from your system.

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 350 Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading, Berks RG2 6GF. Registered Number: 868273

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this e-mail.
.