Help for SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM  April 2019

SAC-SWG-ENUM April 2019

Re: EXTERNAL: CR To add BrNS Atlantico A140

David Ronnfeldt <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-SWG-ENUM <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Apr 2019 23:16:38 -0400

Bela,

Rev A - updated to correct category, and added in the original L12 Ocean transferred informaiton.

Because transfers are a little bit different, I though I would complete this update for you so that you can follow for next time.

The A140 Atlantico was previously the L12 Ocean (1.3.224.54.2.1), and was transferred to Brazil in 2018. Because of this we need to also update the L12 Ocean entry to show that this has been transferred.

To allow the toolset to do this we do the following (and I have do this with the attached Rev A).

1.
You add the details of the ship you want to add (in this case the A140 Atlantico), and assisgn it an enumeration number

In the footnote you add the information for the previous ship identification, plus the year of transfer (in this case ex L12 Ocean (2018)). In the Base Id column you add the original ship enumerations number (in this case 1.3.224.54.2.1) (see line 13)

2.
You then need to update the original ship listing, by setting the transfer flag to 'Y' in column J - put as much information on the transfer into the comment field - then add the new ship enumerations number into the Base Id column (in this case 1.3.29.54.1.1) (see line 14).

The toolset will then add the transferred information automatically - and also the base id information.

You always have to add the new ship details first, or else the toolset will return an error.

NOTE: I also added the LPH information at line 12 (as this assault ship is configured as a LPH - not required, but makes identification easier).

Regards,

David Ronnfeldt

Simulation Standards Officer
Australian Defence Simulation and Training Centre
Joint Operations Command
10 Whyalla Street (FYD-01-21)
PO Box 7940
Canberra BC ACT 2610