Help for SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM  May 2019

SAC-SWG-ENUM May 2019

Re: EXTERNAL: Re: CR to add UTVA Kobac

David Ronnfeldt <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-SWG-ENUM <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 May 2019 20:12:50 -0400

It looks like these are being built and used.

They have been developed from the LASTA (which are a training aircraft), but have been heavily modified to carry a lot of weapons.

They are being used in a Counter Insurgency role.

I have noticed that we currently do not have an air category for counter insurgency aircraft. Should we make a new category, and place these under that.

Regards,

David Ronnfeldt

Simulation Programs Manager
Australian Defence Simulation and Training Centre
Joint Operations Command
10 Whyalla Street (FYD-01-21)
PO Box 7940
Canberra BC ACT 2610