Help for SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM Discussion Forum List

SAC-SWG-ENUM@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM Home

SAC-SWG-ENUM  November 2019

SAC-SWG-ENUM November 2019

Re: CR to add Oil Platform FMB-LQ

Flemming Joergensen <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-SWG-ENUM <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Nov 2019 09:40:10 -0500

I don't think this is the correct name for the oil platform.

The structure on the right side of the image has the letters FMB LQ painted on the side, which is an abbreviation of: Forward Mounted Base - Living Quarters.
The structure on the left side is called a FMB UP (Forward Mounted Base - Utility Platform).
They are mentioned in this link: https://www.nrgedge.net/project/forward-mounted-base-fmb-project

I think that the FMB LQ/UP should be considered (sub)categories rather than specifics.

I have not been able to find the name of the platform on the photo. I assume that it is located somewhere of Qatar.

If you just need the Accommodation Platform (FMB LQ), we could add it in a new subcategory.

Regards
Flemming Joergensen