Help for SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS Discussion Forum List

SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS Home

SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS Home

SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS  February 2020

SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS February 2020

Review of DRAFT IEEE 1730.2 Section 7.4

Katherine Ruben <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PDG-VVA-PRODUCTS <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Feb 2020 12:27:23 -0500

text/plain (36 lines) , CRM - DRAFT IEEE1730_2 Section7_4.docx (36 lines) , IEEE 1730_2_v3 Change Record.docx (36 lines) , IEEESTD-1730_2_v3_4_2019.docm (36 lines)

All,

Attached please find the current draft of 1730.2. The document is being
drafted with an IEEE template and so I have provided the document for your
review in a pdf form. Much of the content has been presented at our meetings
in preparation for this draft. Sections 1 - Section 7.3 were provided
previously and you are welcome to comment on these sections again.

I have also attached a Change Record for DRAFT IEEE 1730.2 Version 3 that
includes our version control strategy.

I have also attached a Comment Review Matrix for you to use to submit your
comments on the document. When you submit the CRM, please revise the filename
to include your initials so I can assure that all comments are received,
reviewed and adjudicated. You may use the CRM to comment on any part of the
attached draft. The formatting, look and feel will be dictated by IEEE, so
please focus your commentary on the technical content. Also, the references
and bibliography should be considered living sections for the moment. They
will be updated with each draft as appropriate.

Copies of these documents can also be found in our digital library location.

As communicated earlier, we are on a tight schedule to produce this draft.
Please submit your comments by ASAP. I appreciate your immediate
attention to this activity in support of presenting a high quality draft at
the SIW meeting in next week. Thanks for your help!

Kathy Ruben