Help for SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI Discussion Forum List

SAC-PSG-CIGI@DISCUSSIONS.SISOSTDS.ORG

SAC-PSG-CIGI Home

SAC-PSG-CIGI Home

SAC-PSG-CIGI  July 2020

SAC-PSG-CIGI July 2020

Re: Building new CCL on source

Roland Humphries <[log in to unmask]>

SAC-PSG-CIGI <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 Jul 2020 04:35:05 -0400

I have committed Chas' latest version of CCL 4.0 into a branch in svn, you can find it at:

   https://svn.code.sf.net/p/cigi/code/branches/4_0_development

it is currently a work in progress regarding building as I have removed the visual studio and linux specific projects in favour of improving the cmake files and hopefully improving multi-platform support (although right now it might not be working much beyond visual studio). If anyone has time to test this on linux it would be much appreciated, for windows I've created a couple of batch files for creating and building the projects. Any feedback is welcome.
The source for the host emulator has also been added to this branch but because of licensing differences between CCL and HE it might not be possible to leave it there.