Here is the latest GRIM as well as the issues spreadsheet. This version contains some new sections which should be reviewed. Updates in this version include:
- All GRIM changes submitted by reviewers to date.
- Clarification of SiMan group addressing and removal of the term "wildcard".
- Proposed text for the Switches module section. I would appreciate any comments you might have.
- The proposed text for "optional" and "required" attribute definitions I had submitted. There is still ongoing discussion regarding these changes, and I do not consider this final.
- Created a new section, 7.2, containing proposed text on Attribute Update Types. This text is also under discussion and is not final.
- Created new section, 7.8, on Data Type Encoding. Currently this contains subsections on Basic Data Types and Endian Representation. This text already existed, but was moved. Created a new subsection for "New Encoding Types" which is currently empty. This section will describe new encodings, such as RPRnullTerminatedArray. Creating an overall section for Encoding should help keep this information in one place for easy reference. I also believe that section 7.10 on Word Alignment should be placed under 7.8.
- Updated text on ActiveStatus and State attributes of the Minefield object class.
Please let me know if you have any comments.
To unsubscribe from the SAC-PDG-RPR list, click the following link: