Bjorn, could you provide an update on the status of the RPR-FOM/GRIM 2.0? (work to be done and time until release)
For a couple of activities we need to decide on what RPR-FOM version we will use:
- Stick for the moment with RPR2D17 until RPR2.0 is released
- Use the MSG-106 version (2D19.10)
- Use the latest draft version from the SISO digital library (2D20, 9/9/2013)
- Use the balloted version (2.0_draft20)
- I there a later version than the balotted version?
How much different will the balloted version be from the final 2.0? Will there be major changes?
-- Tom van den Berg
To unsubscribe from the SAC-PDG-RPR list, click the following link: