2020 Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW)
February 10-13, 2020
The Florida Hotel & Conference Center
Room block CLOSES - and early registration ENDS - on 25 January. Reserve your room and register now at:
2020 SIW Registration
See website for schedule of papers/presentations and tutorials. The full schedule will be published in the next few days.
The SIW will feature:
- Approximately 45 Papers/Presentations over three tracks
- See Agenda tab for schedule and list of papers/presentations
- 13 Tutorials
- See Tutorials tab for schedule and course descriptions
- There is a $75 fee to attend tutorials; you can attend as many as you like. (SISO 101 and SISO Standards 101 are exceptions and may be attended free of charge.)
- General Sessions featuring:
- Important updates from DM&SCO, SISO and the NATO Modelling & Simulation Group
- Presentation from Michael Cannizzaro, Technology Management Division Chief, U.S. Army Synthetic Training Environment Cross Function Team
- Presentation on the Simulation Exploration Experience (SEE) - formerly known as “Smackdown” - from Mike Conroy, Florida Space Institute
- Panel session on gaming and simulation
Please note that no events will be held on Friday 14 February.
Exhibit spaces and Sponsorship opportunities for the SIW are still available. Please contact me for specifics.
We look forward to seeing you at the SIW in a few weeks!
Patrick T. Rowe
Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO)
(703) 402-9269 (cell)
To unsubscribe from the SISO-ADMIN list, click the following link: