1. I suggest you number the questions for easier reference.
2. Question "Do you consider your organization experienced with wargaming?"
Fourth option, "unexperienced" should be "inexperienced".
3. Question "How important to your organization is Wargaming?"
First option, "Ver" should be spelled "Very"
Third option, "Interested by not committed" should be spelled "Interested but not committed"
4. Question "What is the nature of your Wargaming Interest or Application?"
Options should be "Select all that apply", NOT "Select one".
OR the question should be reworded to "What is the primary nature of your Wargaming Interest or Application?"
ALSO, is this question addressed to the respondent as an individual, or are you asking about the organization?
5. The three questions "Does your organization use Technology tools (including Modeling and Simulation) in the Design/Development/Execution of Wargames?
Replace these three with a single "Multiple Choice Grid" question.
Question text is: "How does your organization use Technology tools in"
Response rows are:
Design of Wargames
Development of Wargames
Execution of Wargames
All the best
Stephen Downes-Martin, Ph.D.
Research Fellow, US Naval War College